Garlic Infused Oil and Chives makes this dressing Rock! Garlic is a FodMap and not allowed on a low FodMap diet, but garlic Infused oil is allowed, and it is a fantastic replacement. I buy my oil from Fustini’s Oils online. You can find it at local oil and vinegar shops. The dressing is creamy, thick and tangy. My daughters (age 11 and 13) prefer it over any store bought versions. So here it is, I hope you love it! Let me know!
Makes: 1 1/4 Cups
- 1 Cup Paleo mayonnaise, or commercial sweetened with honey
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Infused Oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar (no sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
Add all the ingredients into a bowl, whisk until fully incorporated and enjoy! Mmmmm! So good!